Installation and Requirements
NAMO requires at least macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
Note: Updates within a major version are always free for license holders.
- Download NAMO from www.mamp.info/namo/en/.
- Double click on the NAMO-x.x-xx.dmg file in your Downloads folder.
- Accept the “License Agreement for NAMO” by clicking the “Agree” button.
- Now drag the NAMO.app into your Applications folder.
- When NAMO is started for the first time, a helper tool is added. The helper tool is a daemon that helps NAMO to perform certain tasks with administration rights in the background. For this reason you have to enter the user data of an administrator here.