To use the appdoo macOS app, your mac must meet the following requirements:
- Mac with 64-Bit Intel CPU (x84)
- Operating system: Apple macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
To use the appdoo Preview iOS app your setup must meet the following requirements:
- An iPhone and/or iPad running iOS 10.0 or later
- A WiFi network has to be available
- The mac running appdoo and the iOS device running the iSO Preview app have to be connected to the same WiFi network
Additional requirements to distribute apps via the App Store:
- A valid Apple ID
- The latest version of the Apple Xcode Development Environment
- for app submissions: Apple Developer Program Subscription (at additional cost)
Apple Xcode is freely available at no additional cost on the Mac App Store.
Installing appdoo on your mac is pretty straightforward:
- Download appdoo from www.mamp.info/appdoo/en/downloads/.
- Double-click the
appdoo-1.0.zipfile in your Downloads folder to extact the archive.
- Drag the appdoo application’s icon to your Applications folder.
Now you can launch appdoo and start creating new iOS apps.
To uninstall the appdoo mac app, you only have to delete the appdoo application bundle from your Applications folder. For an easy, complete removal of the appdoo macOS app including all its related files, licenses and preferences, the use of a third party utility like “App Cleaner” is recommended. This utility can also be used to completely remove Xcode and all its related files.
To remove the appdoo Preview iOS app, just tap-and-hold the app icon, press the small “X” icon appearing afterwards and confirm the deletion alert.